Got tagged by
and since it's kinda simple I thought I'd go ahead (and since there haven't been many updates by me XD )
1. Each person has to share 5 things about them
2. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
3. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
4. Not something like "you are tagged if you read that"
5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
6. No tag-backs
1. I'm planning a wedding on November 11th with my fiance (we're getting married on our tenth anniversary!)
2. I work as a cashier IRL
3. I cosplay
4. I won't play a video game unless it "looks" cute or a friend refers it
5. I love snow/winter ('cause I hate sweating and I love bundling up)
5 Questions:1. What career do you want to have?
I want to work in character design or animation
2. How long have you been an artist?
I'd have to say ever since I've been able to pick up a pencil XD But my "potential" didn't start showing till the 5th grade
3. All time favorite movie?
=.= That's a tough one... But since it's not "what's your favorite anime" I guess I'll go with my Disney classic Beauty and the Beast, if we're talking "live action/with human actors" then I gotta go with The Rocky Horror Picture Show (lol)
4. If you could be in any TV show, what would you want it to be and what would your character be?
>.> Such a hard question too since it's not "anime"... hmmmm... I don't really watch TV show's a lot to have a fav anymore... The only one I still watch from time to time is The Big Bang Theory so I'll go with that... as some sorta background character XD
5. Favorite anime/manga?
Yay an easy one! Soul Eater for sure! Puella Magi Madoka Magica is my second (just throwing that out there)
6. The last book you read, and did you like/hate it, and why?
Last "book" would have to be Mockingjay from The hunger games trilogy and I loved it, it was very visual and I felt like I could picture in my head everything that happened... and that ending... oh man (no spoilers here)
7. When you think of the future, how do you picture yourself?
Rich! LOL JK, actually it's a bit hard to picture my future 'cause I'm working on getting back to school... I do picture myself happy with my future husband though <3
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you want to go?
Japan! Need I say more XD
9. Do you watch YouTube? If yes, who are some of the people you're subscribed to?
OMG YESSSSSSSSSS All the time! I watch a lot of the "Mindcrack" youtubers, vocaloid producers, and ones who do animations
10. How old were you when you got your first cell phone?
Whatttttt? That's such an odd question... but I was 17, they (my parents) mainly bought it so I could tell them where I was when I hung out with friends (which I don't do much of anymore TTATT )
Questions for my tagged people~
1. If you could have anywhere in the world to live for the rest of your life where would it be and why?
2. What was your favorite show when you were a child (like ages 1-5)?
3. What was your very first dream job?
4. If you could wear any type/style clothing what would it be like (example: punk, frilly, plainjain...)
5. What is your favorite time of year and why?
Tagging these 10 people: